Saturday, May 11, 2013

GOOD EVENING "ADVOCATORS & Haters"



GOOD EVENING ADVOCATERS!

I just looked at the two day petition numbers and blog numbers and WHEW!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK! and of course with every milestone we reach, we reach more haters. So sad they have nothing better to do but to post rants here, my group, my blog and even on the petition comments. What they should know is they only add fuel to my MENTAL ENGINE and strengthen my resolve to move forward with my mission to reunite JODI to the world. If you haven't signed or join the blog now is the time, and if you have please spread these links! Be Blessed "ADVOCATERS"

OUR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE BLOG - PLEASE JOIN OUR BLOG

SIGN THE PETITION FOR APPEAL JODI'S PETITION

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER - We will take JODI'S messages via phone and repost: OUR TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment